Nicola Bryant played Doctor Who companion Perpugilliam Brown on in the eighties, opposite Peter Davison and Colin Baker. She’s now the partner of Nev Fountain, a fellow I used to know when we both wrote for BBC Radio 4’s Weekending show. He went on to fame and semi-fortune with Dead Ringers, an impression show that was suitably obsessed with Doctor Who and, in the process, found himself getting to know Nicola better. As you do.
But it was Nicola who managed to get a ticket to the Doctor Who screening through a friend of a friend of a friend. And Nev who found himself working instead.
Still, he made up for it afterwards, taking these photos of Nicola, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill together, tweeting “The three companions.”
You know, I’ve always thought that a multi-companion Fiftieth Anniversary episode would make more sense than a multi-Doctor one…
- After Sixty Years, André Franquin’s Gaston To Be (Finally) Translated Into English, As Gomer Goof - February 19, 2017
- Watching Apple Tree Yard: Sex, Lies And Video Tape - February 19, 2017
- 88 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 Day One - February 19, 2017
- 52 Stories From ComicsPRO – Time To Catch Up On What You Missed Out On - February 18, 2017
- Cover Stories: Red Sonja To Riverdale To Robotech, From J Scott Campbell, Artgerm And More - February 18, 2017