Nicola Bryant played Doctor Who companion Perpugilliam Brown on in the eighties, opposite Peter Davison and Colin Baker. She’s now the partner of Nev Fountain, a fellow I used to know when we both wrote for BBC Radio 4’s Weekending show. He went on to fame and semi-fortune with Dead Ringers, an impression show that was suitably obsessed with Doctor Who and, in the process, found himself getting to know Nicola better. As you do.
But it was Nicola who managed to get a ticket to the Doctor Who screening through a friend of a friend of a friend. And Nev who found himself working instead.
Still, he made up for it afterwards, taking these photos of Nicola, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill together, tweeting “The three companions.”
You know, I’ve always thought that a multi-companion Fiftieth Anniversary episode would make more sense than a multi-Doctor one…
- New Comic Store in Worksop, England, Part of the Town Centre’s Revival - December 11, 2017
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017