Nicola Bryant played Doctor Who companion Perpugilliam Brown on in the eighties, opposite Peter Davison and Colin Baker. She’s now the partner of Nev Fountain, a fellow I used to know when we both wrote for BBC Radio 4’s Weekending show. He went on to fame and semi-fortune with Dead Ringers, an impression show that was suitably obsessed with Doctor Who and, in the process, found himself getting to know Nicola better. As you do.
But it was Nicola who managed to get a ticket to the Doctor Who screening through a friend of a friend of a friend. And Nev who found himself working instead.
Still, he made up for it afterwards, taking these photos of Nicola, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill together, tweeting “The three companions.”
You know, I’ve always thought that a multi-companion Fiftieth Anniversary episode would make more sense than a multi-Doctor one…
- Razorfist And Princess Zanda Now Part Of The MCU With Black Panther Prelude - October 18, 2017
- How The Robins React To The Batman/Catwoman Proposal In Batman #33 (SPOILERS) - October 18, 2017
- Today’s Savage Dragon Advertises Toronto’s Kensington Market Really Well - October 18, 2017
- The Terrifics On The Front Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews #350 - October 18, 2017
- Funko POP Design For Saga’s Lying Cat For Free Comic Book Day 2018 - October 18, 2017