Drew Edward Johnson has posted art from a Wonder Woman comic that never was, written by Michael Jelinic, pencils by Drew Edward Johnson, inks by Ray Snyder, colour by Lizzy John.
It was a fill-in issue that was never used as the Wonder Woman design changed, so it got bottom-drawered.
Johnson however considers it some of his best work, so here it is…
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017