Drew Edward Johnson has posted art from a Wonder Woman comic that never was, written by Michael Jelinic, pencils by Drew Edward Johnson, inks by Ray Snyder, colour by Lizzy John.
It was a fill-in issue that was never used as the Wonder Woman design changed, so it got bottom-drawered.
Johnson however considers it some of his best work, so here it is…
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017