Everybody is passing around a quote from Robert Pattinson in which he says:
When I first read the script, I got to that part and was like, ‘What?’
And taking it to mean that the film is to have a different end to the books. I take it to mean that the film will have a different part to the books. It may be the end. I think we need more context to go on. Perhaps the full Entertainment Weekly, in the print edition out now in the US, provides the extra info.
But I wonder… this wasn’t a way of leaving the door open for sequels, was it? It’d be quite amusing if it was. I really can’t see them getting Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on set together again.
Apparently this different plot move was co-devised by Stephanie Meyer and Melissa Rosenberg. For the fans’ sake they’d have to say Meyer played some part in it even if she didn’t. And, conversely, they’d probably throw in Rosenberg as a human shield even if it was Meyer’s idea from top to bottom.
Incidentally, here’s a new trailer for the film that people don’t seem to be passing around. Not so much. It has new scenes, though and it really wasn’t hard to find on YouTube.
Yeah, still doesn’t do anything for me.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014