At a princely sum of $79, 225 and eight days to go, Top Cow have hit the Kickstarter funding for their Cyber Force five issue mini series giveaway. Remember, it will be free in print as well as digital, with Top Cow torrenting the cmic themselves, though the print version will have two extra pages by Marc Silvestri in each issue.
This is by far the highest profile comics social fundraising effort in the traditional comic book industry, and you can tell other publishers have been watching, taking notes.
The question now is… What will Top Cow offer for additional funding in the last week of the fundraising session?
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018