At a princely sum of $79, 225 and eight days to go, Top Cow have hit the Kickstarter funding for their Cyber Force five issue mini series giveaway. Remember, it will be free in print as well as digital, with Top Cow torrenting the cmic themselves, though the print version will have two extra pages by Marc Silvestri in each issue.
This is by far the highest profile comics social fundraising effort in the traditional comic book industry, and you can tell other publishers have been watching, taking notes.
The question now is… What will Top Cow offer for additional funding in the last week of the fundraising session?
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017