At a princely sum of $79, 225 and eight days to go, Top Cow have hit the Kickstarter funding for their Cyber Force five issue mini series giveaway. Remember, it will be free in print as well as digital, with Top Cow torrenting the cmic themselves, though the print version will have two extra pages by Marc Silvestri in each issue.
This is by far the highest profile comics social fundraising effort in the traditional comic book industry, and you can tell other publishers have been watching, taking notes.
The question now is… What will Top Cow offer for additional funding in the last week of the fundraising session?
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017
- Do Reed Richards And Doctor Doom’s Mom Have A “Stifler” Relationship? (Iron Man SPOILERS) - March 29, 2017
- Gary Lineker Apologises For #LemonMuffinGate, Sends Round 64 Packets Of Crisps In Recompense - March 29, 2017
- How Today’s All-New X-Men Utterly Contradicts Bendis’s Battle Of The Atom - March 29, 2017