At a princely sum of $79, 225 and eight days to go, Top Cow have hit the Kickstarter funding for their Cyber Force five issue mini series giveaway. Remember, it will be free in print as well as digital, with Top Cow torrenting the cmic themselves, though the print version will have two extra pages by Marc Silvestri in each issue.
This is by far the highest profile comics social fundraising effort in the traditional comic book industry, and you can tell other publishers have been watching, taking notes.
The question now is… What will Top Cow offer for additional funding in the last week of the fundraising session?
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017
- Exclusive Preview Of Bill And Ted Saving The Universe… - May 27, 2017
- Those Funko Exclusives On The Floor Of MCM London Comic Con Spring 2017 – From Steve Trevor To Mace Windu… - May 27, 2017
- Andrew Wheeler, Director Of Marketing For Chapterhouse Comics - May 27, 2017
- Sharkanado Can Sit On It… Here Comes Volcanosaurus, In August - May 27, 2017