At a princely sum of $79, 225 and eight days to go, Top Cow have hit the Kickstarter funding for their Cyber Force five issue mini series giveaway. Remember, it will be free in print as well as digital, with Top Cow torrenting the cmic themselves, though the print version will have two extra pages by Marc Silvestri in each issue.
This is by far the highest profile comics social fundraising effort in the traditional comic book industry, and you can tell other publishers have been watching, taking notes.
The question now is… What will Top Cow offer for additional funding in the last week of the fundraising session?
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017