Brandon Cronenberg, son of David, has opted for a horrific sci-fi premise in his first feature film, Antiviral. It’s almost as though he contracted the bug from somewhere…
Here’s the first trailer for the film, as premiered by Yahoo in Canada. You know, I wouldn’t necessarily have mentioned Brandon’s dad but you’ll see how he courts that kind of discussion with these images and ideas.
I’m hoping we have more than another Boxing Helena here.
Follow the URL on the poster and you’ll end up on a site for The Lucas Clinic, and quickly find one of their commercials. Here it is.
1-877-595-7270, you say… I wonder where that takes us…
Antiviral opens in the US and Canada on October 12th. Just for luck, here’s a clip from the film. Released a little while back, I never had a chance to blog it, until now.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014