A Little Bleeder in Manhattan writes;
Was walking to work this morning and saw this ad on 47th Street, between Madison and Fifth avenues. First time I can ever recall seeing an ad like that for a comic, OGN, whatever.
It is a rarity. Though I do remember an experience as a teenager going up the elevator at Tottenham Court Road tube station in London as smiley faces from Watchmen flashed by me in quite a psychedelic fashion. Probably an ad for Forbidden Planet, but it wasn’t long after that it was adopted as a symbol for the acid house movement…
- Tim Seeley And Priscilla Petraites Launch Their Brilliant Trash In AfterShock Comics’ November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Five Hot Comics – And One To Watch – August 2017 - August 21, 2017
- Buying A Comic Shop On Facebook… - August 21, 2017
- Red, Switch, Mother, Negative, Seance – Five Teases For X-Men To Come - August 21, 2017
- Whedonesque Website Closes After Whedongate, Requests Donations Towards PTSD Treatments - August 21, 2017