A Little Bleeder in Manhattan writes;
Was walking to work this morning and saw this ad on 47th Street, between Madison and Fifth avenues. First time I can ever recall seeing an ad like that for a comic, OGN, whatever.
It is a rarity. Though I do remember an experience as a teenager going up the elevator at Tottenham Court Road tube station in London as smiley faces from Watchmen flashed by me in quite a psychedelic fashion. Probably an ad for Forbidden Planet, but it wasn’t long after that it was adopted as a symbol for the acid house movement…
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017