A Little Bleeder in Manhattan writes;
Was walking to work this morning and saw this ad on 47th Street, between Madison and Fifth avenues. First time I can ever recall seeing an ad like that for a comic, OGN, whatever.
It is a rarity. Though I do remember an experience as a teenager going up the elevator at Tottenham Court Road tube station in London as smiley faces from Watchmen flashed by me in quite a psychedelic fashion. Probably an ad for Forbidden Planet, but it wasn’t long after that it was adopted as a symbol for the acid house movement…
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017