A Little Bleeder in Manhattan writes;
Was walking to work this morning and saw this ad on 47th Street, between Madison and Fifth avenues. First time I can ever recall seeing an ad like that for a comic, OGN, whatever.
It is a rarity. Though I do remember an experience as a teenager going up the elevator at Tottenham Court Road tube station in London as smiley faces from Watchmen flashed by me in quite a psychedelic fashion. Probably an ad for Forbidden Planet, but it wasn’t long after that it was adopted as a symbol for the acid house movement…
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017