David Michelinie and Weilin Yang are creating a new comic book, Bigger Bang Galaxy.
Most scientists agree that between 10 and 15 billion years ago, the Big Bang–an as-yet unexplained cosmic detonation–created the universe. But what if that shattering blast instead created not one, but four separate universes, dimensional equals that grew and developed through similar, though subtly different, evolution? And what if the spiraling paths of those universes were destined to one day converge…and collide!
This is the background for the gripping new sci-fi saga, BIGGER BANG GALAXY. As courageous men and women from each universe set out on a determined quest to find the only substance that could possibly deflect catastrophe on an unimaginable scale, the very source of the Big Bang itself: Neomatter. But even if they find it, can they control it? Or will their fight for survival bring about the very destruction they seek to avoid?
And they are using Kickstarter to fund it. After all, Michelinie will get nothing from the upcoming Venom movie, based on gthe character he co-created.
- How Someone Who Had Never Read A Comic Book In Their Life Became A Graphic Novelist - May 28, 2017
- The Cosplay Of Phoenix Comicon 2017 In 150 Shots - May 28, 2017
- Warsaw Withdraws Comics Festival Funding After Publisher Gives Out Book Mocking Polish Nationalism - May 28, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – May 28th, 2017 – World’s Greatest Detective Comics - May 28, 2017
- Will Marvel Comics Succumb To Warren Ellis’ Nazi Pitch? - May 28, 2017