David Michelinie and Weilin Yang are creating a new comic book, Bigger Bang Galaxy.
Most scientists agree that between 10 and 15 billion years ago, the Big Bang–an as-yet unexplained cosmic detonation–created the universe. But what if that shattering blast instead created not one, but four separate universes, dimensional equals that grew and developed through similar, though subtly different, evolution? And what if the spiraling paths of those universes were destined to one day converge…and collide!
This is the background for the gripping new sci-fi saga, BIGGER BANG GALAXY. As courageous men and women from each universe set out on a determined quest to find the only substance that could possibly deflect catastrophe on an unimaginable scale, the very source of the Big Bang itself: Neomatter. But even if they find it, can they control it? Or will their fight for survival bring about the very destruction they seek to avoid?
And they are using Kickstarter to fund it. After all, Michelinie will get nothing from the upcoming Venom movie, based on gthe character he co-created.
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017