David Michelinie and Weilin Yang are creating a new comic book, Bigger Bang Galaxy.
Most scientists agree that between 10 and 15 billion years ago, the Big Bang–an as-yet unexplained cosmic detonation–created the universe. But what if that shattering blast instead created not one, but four separate universes, dimensional equals that grew and developed through similar, though subtly different, evolution? And what if the spiraling paths of those universes were destined to one day converge…and collide!
This is the background for the gripping new sci-fi saga, BIGGER BANG GALAXY. As courageous men and women from each universe set out on a determined quest to find the only substance that could possibly deflect catastrophe on an unimaginable scale, the very source of the Big Bang itself: Neomatter. But even if they find it, can they control it? Or will their fight for survival bring about the very destruction they seek to avoid?
And they are using Kickstarter to fund it. After all, Michelinie will get nothing from the upcoming Venom movie, based on gthe character he co-created.
- Eric Zawadzki And Ryan Lindsay’s Graphic Novel, Eternal, From Black Mask January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- Titan Comics Launches Assassin’s Creed: Origins With Free DLC, By Anne Toole And PJ Kaiowa In January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- DC Comics Has Revealed A Universe Where Everyone Is Genderflipped – Including Selina Kyle (METAL Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Did Stark Just Unmask Peter Parker To The World Again? Seriously? - October 18, 2017
- So Maybe Wonder Woman Wasn’t The Worst Mother – But Then Superman Was A Terrible Step-Dad (Justice League #31 Spoilers) - October 18, 2017