It may have just been for people who attended San Diego Comic Con this year. But the pre-registration taking place today seems to have gone rather smoothly, compared to previous ticket sales. Rather than the tweeting frustration common to this activity, we have had the likes of;
In and out in 13 minutes. At 08:00:15 I checked in at number 1572. Process worked well. See you in San Diego
Just pre-registered for 2013 San Diego Comic Con!
wow That was the fastest I have ever purchased San Diego Comic Con Tickets! I have to say good Job Epic Registration!
San Diego Comic Con 2013 Tickets confirmed!!!!!!
SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2013 HERE WE COME! 4 Day w Preview Night!
Even now the queue for tickets is only just in the tens of thousands – rather than the hundreds of thousands. Of cuorse the allocation for the four day badge is starting to run low…
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017