It may have just been for people who attended San Diego Comic Con this year. But the pre-registration taking place today seems to have gone rather smoothly, compared to previous ticket sales. Rather than the tweeting frustration common to this activity, we have had the likes of;
In and out in 13 minutes. At 08:00:15 I checked in at number 1572. Process worked well. See you in San Diego
Just pre-registered for 2013 San Diego Comic Con!
wow That was the fastest I have ever purchased San Diego Comic Con Tickets! I have to say good Job Epic Registration!
San Diego Comic Con 2013 Tickets confirmed!!!!!!
SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2013 HERE WE COME! 4 Day w Preview Night!
Even now the queue for tickets is only just in the tens of thousands – rather than the hundreds of thousands. Of cuorse the allocation for the four day badge is starting to run low…
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017