It may have just been for people who attended San Diego Comic Con this year. But the pre-registration taking place today seems to have gone rather smoothly, compared to previous ticket sales. Rather than the tweeting frustration common to this activity, we have had the likes of;
In and out in 13 minutes. At 08:00:15 I checked in at number 1572. Process worked well. See you in San Diego
Just pre-registered for 2013 San Diego Comic Con!
wow That was the fastest I have ever purchased San Diego Comic Con Tickets! I have to say good Job Epic Registration!
San Diego Comic Con 2013 Tickets confirmed!!!!!!
SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2013 HERE WE COME! 4 Day w Preview Night!
Even now the queue for tickets is only just in the tens of thousands – rather than the hundreds of thousands. Of cuorse the allocation for the four day badge is starting to run low…
- Want To Be In Avengers: Infinity War? Here’s Your Chance – Especially If You Are Short Or Are An Amputee - February 28, 2017
- Avatar Press May 2017 Solicits – Alan Moore And Garth Ennis’ Best… - February 28, 2017
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017