Mark Millar has shown us the way to a Facebook page for Kick-Ass 2, nice and early. Or rather, the Facebook page for the first Kick-Ass movie, newly appointed to promote the sequel.
And the first bit of marketing they’ve managed is this, a logo for the film.
Jeff Wadlow gets rolling on Kick-Ass 2 sometime in September, it seems. We’re still waiting to hear who will play Mother Russia. Here’s the casting call they’re using.
Classic Villain. An ex-KBG officer who is now being paid by the week by Chris to fight in his group — she is easily the most skilled and just a ruthless killer in general. Described as a ‘roided-out female bodybuilder, she needs to be extremely physically imposing and muscular, though still come across as feminine. As tall as possible (6ft and over only). Indicate height on submission.
I’ve seen a few candidates during the Olympics. But somebody who meets that description and can act? Any suggestions?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014