They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
And I find it astonishing that the… I do find occasionally the tenderness, sensitivity and pussiness of many comic-book readers has scared me. It’s like, you know, be a man. Except, I mean, it took me a while. I mean, I was a prudish kind of guy as a younger man, but I gave up my prudishness, you know.
Kyle, a bit of a history lesson, in the 90’s Marvel was publishing well over 100 plus titles. While I don’t have the actual stats in front of me, I want to say it was somewhere in the vicinity of 150 which far surpasses any totals during my tenure as EIC. Technology doesn’t effected title count, but the economy does.
Kickstarter has instituted a new policy prohibiting bulk or retailer rewards, and has begun enforcing it.
”Some people will remember me longest for the disreputable pants I wear around the house…Regarding comic books, I should like to be remembered for Powerhouse Pepper.”
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018