They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
And I find it astonishing that the… I do find occasionally the tenderness, sensitivity and pussiness of many comic-book readers has scared me. It’s like, you know, be a man. Except, I mean, it took me a while. I mean, I was a prudish kind of guy as a younger man, but I gave up my prudishness, you know.
Kyle, a bit of a history lesson, in the 90’s Marvel was publishing well over 100 plus titles. While I don’t have the actual stats in front of me, I want to say it was somewhere in the vicinity of 150 which far surpasses any totals during my tenure as EIC. Technology doesn’t effected title count, but the economy does.
Kickstarter has instituted a new policy prohibiting bulk or retailer rewards, and has begun enforcing it.
”Some people will remember me longest for the disreputable pants I wear around the house…Regarding comic books, I should like to be remembered for Powerhouse Pepper.”
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018