Here’s one of those semi-trailers, this time revealing footage from the remake of Red Dawn. It’s been a long time coming, and changed its mission somewhat in the meantime, but the film will finally be released this November.
The son of Odin meets the son of whatever it is Scientology have for second in command. Apparently.
Red Dawn mk 2 was written by Jeremy Passmore, who co-wrote Special, and Carl Ellsworth, who wrote Red Eye; the director was Dan Bradley, a long time second unit director with many good films on his resume. I would hope, then, that it’s at least a polished film with some good manoeuvres.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014