Rene Russo will be returning for Thor 2: The Dark World and despite not quite getting a grip on the bigger picture just yet, she knows where her character, Frigga, will be needed in this new narrative.
Here’s what she told Vulture about the ongoing family saga:
I think they’re going to need a good mom in the next film. Loki needs his mom. What the hell? I have a lot of compassion for him. But we might have to have a conversation about what he just did, Russo laughed. And I might have to have a chat with Thor. But I am so confused – is Thor my son or not? People have been telling me recently, ‘No, you’re not his mother.’ It’s all so confusing! I got to tell ya, it would be a little embarrassing if I don’t know. I need to read more about her.
Aww. Poor Loki.
We understand that the female roles are closer to the heart of the drama this time. Shouldn’t be a bad thing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014