There we go folks. The first full-sized issue of Bleeding Cool Magazine, solicited for October. Including my listing and profile of the One Hundred Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry (I can feel the heat of the flame wars already), a full length interview with Alan Moore which should make for an interesting New York Comic Con, a mini-price guide, and tons of articles, reports, features and galleries on all the cool stuff in comics. That doesn’t all just roll off the front page after a few hours. Ah, the permanence of print.
I do hope you’ll order a copy from your friendly neighbourhood comics retailer.
We’re taking advertising, you know.
- Yes, Avengers #675 Starts A Weekly Avengers Title With A Lot Of Creators - September 26, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s Next Comic Is A Shoe Box Story Of How Baltimore Saved The Nike AF-1 - September 26, 2017
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017