There we go folks. The first full-sized issue of Bleeding Cool Magazine, solicited for October. Including my listing and profile of the One Hundred Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry (I can feel the heat of the flame wars already), a full length interview with Alan Moore which should make for an interesting New York Comic Con, a mini-price guide, and tons of articles, reports, features and galleries on all the cool stuff in comics. That doesn’t all just roll off the front page after a few hours. Ah, the permanence of print.
I do hope you’ll order a copy from your friendly neighbourhood comics retailer.
We’re taking advertising, you know.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017