There we go folks. The first full-sized issue of Bleeding Cool Magazine, solicited for October. Including my listing and profile of the One Hundred Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry (I can feel the heat of the flame wars already), a full length interview with Alan Moore which should make for an interesting New York Comic Con, a mini-price guide, and tons of articles, reports, features and galleries on all the cool stuff in comics. That doesn’t all just roll off the front page after a few hours. Ah, the permanence of print.
I do hope you’ll order a copy from your friendly neighbourhood comics retailer.
We’re taking advertising, you know.
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017