There we go folks. The first full-sized issue of Bleeding Cool Magazine, solicited for October. Including my listing and profile of the One Hundred Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry (I can feel the heat of the flame wars already), a full length interview with Alan Moore which should make for an interesting New York Comic Con, a mini-price guide, and tons of articles, reports, features and galleries on all the cool stuff in comics. That doesn’t all just roll off the front page after a few hours. Ah, the permanence of print.
I do hope you’ll order a copy from your friendly neighbourhood comics retailer.
We’re taking advertising, you know.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017