There we go folks. The first full-sized issue of Bleeding Cool Magazine, solicited for October. Including my listing and profile of the One Hundred Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry (I can feel the heat of the flame wars already), a full length interview with Alan Moore which should make for an interesting New York Comic Con, a mini-price guide, and tons of articles, reports, features and galleries on all the cool stuff in comics. That doesn’t all just roll off the front page after a few hours. Ah, the permanence of print.
I do hope you’ll order a copy from your friendly neighbourhood comics retailer.
We’re taking advertising, you know.
- 88 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 Day One - February 19, 2017
- 52 Stories From ComicsPRO – Time To Catch Up On What You Missed Out On - February 18, 2017
- Cover Stories: Red Sonja To Riverdale To Robotech, From J Scott Campbell, Artgerm And More - February 18, 2017
- Dress As Logan, Go See Logan, In New York City - February 18, 2017
- Year Of The Goat #7 Lands on Kickstarter - February 18, 2017