This is Computo the Comic Link Conqueror speaking. I come for your women. But for now I merely collate comic-related bits and pieces online. One day I will rule. Until that day, read on.
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
"The only advice I would have is… when I first met with Paul Levitz of DC prior to Batman Begins, he explained to me very clearly that Batman, of all superheroes, has thrived on reinterpretation and almost being strengthened by it. And I’m talking obviously about over the years in the comic books but then also through the movies. So when the time is right, when somebody does whatever the next iteration of the character is, they simply need to be true to what they really want to see, do something they believe in, not worry too much about what everyone else is telling them it should be."
At this point in time we’re not. Mike [Richardson] at Dark Horse has them and I’m sure we’ll have certain discussions, but I’m very happy with characters that we have.
Below, take a first look at some of the bonus material from the back of the hardcover/blockquote>
Animal Man writer Jeff Lemire talks Rotworld Prelude | DC Comics
Rotworld is the biggest story I've been a part of since I started writing for DC Comics. If you've been reading both Animal Man and Swamp Thing (and if you haven't you should start right now!) you'll know that Scott "Swampy" Snyder and I have been building and planning this story for over a year. It's massive in scope and it will have lasting consequences for both The Baker family and Alec Holland.(Last Updated July 31, 2012 5:07 am )
View All Posts
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018