Here’s the solicitation for Green Lantern #13 from Diamond’s website;
Green Lantern #13(W) Geoff Johns (A) Doug Mahnke, Mark Irwin (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
- “Rise of the Third Army”!
- Baz, Earth’s NEW Green Lantern, battles The Justice League!
- Meanwhile, The Guardians begin their final step in the destruction of the Lanterns by releasing the first of the Third Army soldiers!
Thing is, where I come from, that’s just short for Barry.
Are we really going to get Barry The Green Lantern?
No wonder he’s packing.
UPDATE: And yes, I’m told Baz is a popular Arabic name, that means Falcon. And he does have Arabic tattoos on his skin. But dammit, I’m not giving up. Everyone call him Barry The Green Lantern and it might just stick.
- Marvel Comics Trademarks “Spirits Of Vengeance” – A New Ghost Rider Title? - May 25, 2017
- For Those Who Need It, A Happy Ending For Rogue One, On Star Wars’ 40th Anniversary - May 25, 2017
- Wytches Sequel By Scott Snyder And Jock To Be Serialised In Image + Vol 2, From August - May 25, 2017
- Dark Nights: Metal To Get Exclusive Retailer Variants - May 25, 2017
- Redneck #1 Goes To Third Printing, Girl Scouts #1 Redneck #2 And Plastic #2 Go To Second Prints - May 25, 2017