Here’s the solicitation for Green Lantern #13 from Diamond’s website;
Green Lantern #13(W) Geoff Johns (A) Doug Mahnke, Mark Irwin (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
- “Rise of the Third Army”!
- Baz, Earth’s NEW Green Lantern, battles The Justice League!
- Meanwhile, The Guardians begin their final step in the destruction of the Lanterns by releasing the first of the Third Army soldiers!
Thing is, where I come from, that’s just short for Barry.
Are we really going to get Barry The Green Lantern?
No wonder he’s packing.
UPDATE: And yes, I’m told Baz is a popular Arabic name, that means Falcon. And he does have Arabic tattoos on his skin. But dammit, I’m not giving up. Everyone call him Barry The Green Lantern and it might just stick.
- A Few DC Covers For April, From Jamie McKelvie To Sienkiewicz To Conner To Cho - March 22, 2017
- Garth Ennis And Donny Cates Find New Homes For Comics In AfterShock’s Solicits For June 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Alex Ross’ Mighty Mouse Tops Dynamite’s June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Rocky & Bullwinkle Get A New Comic From American Mythology In June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Nothing On The Cover Or Description For Invincible Iron Man #5 Happens In The Comic - March 22, 2017