Here’s the solicitation for Green Lantern #13 from Diamond’s website;
Green Lantern #13(W) Geoff Johns (A) Doug Mahnke, Mark Irwin (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
- “Rise of the Third Army”!
- Baz, Earth’s NEW Green Lantern, battles The Justice League!
- Meanwhile, The Guardians begin their final step in the destruction of the Lanterns by releasing the first of the Third Army soldiers!
Thing is, where I come from, that’s just short for Barry.
Are we really going to get Barry The Green Lantern?
No wonder he’s packing.
UPDATE: And yes, I’m told Baz is a popular Arabic name, that means Falcon. And he does have Arabic tattoos on his skin. But dammit, I’m not giving up. Everyone call him Barry The Green Lantern and it might just stick.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017