Here’s the solicitation for Green Lantern #13 from Diamond’s website;
Green Lantern #13(W) Geoff Johns (A) Doug Mahnke, Mark Irwin (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
- “Rise of the Third Army”!
- Baz, Earth’s NEW Green Lantern, battles The Justice League!
- Meanwhile, The Guardians begin their final step in the destruction of the Lanterns by releasing the first of the Third Army soldiers!
Thing is, where I come from, that’s just short for Barry.
Are we really going to get Barry The Green Lantern?
No wonder he’s packing.
UPDATE: And yes, I’m told Baz is a popular Arabic name, that means Falcon. And he does have Arabic tattoos on his skin. But dammit, I’m not giving up. Everyone call him Barry The Green Lantern and it might just stick.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018