Bleeding Cool reported the rumour that Mark Waid and Leinul Yu would be relaunching the Incredible Hulk book as part of Marvel NOW! a few weeks ago, while at San Diego Comic Con.
But it’s possible that Marvel editor Mark Paniccia may have confirmed the book a couple of days later.
As a result of our piece, one @FrazettaHulk tweeted to Mark
@MarkPaniccia Really great and inspired choices putting Waid and Yu on Inc Hulk. I think they’ll be outstanding. #CAN’T WAIT
@FrazettaHulk Yes, this is gonna be good, dude. I PROMISE!
Marvel appear to be releasing a number of teases this week. I wonder if we’ll get a WAID YU INCREDIBLE teaser from somewhere?
Or maybe we’ll get something completely different.
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018