Because a small press comics guy, Brian John Mitchell, is seeking donations to put his mini comics in bottles (with your name) and send them out acrosss the world.
I just think that’s amazing. As soon as I’ve finished this I’ll be donating.
And it’s certainly a very interesting new print distribution system. I wonder if Diamond will give it a go?
Your donations can get you PDFs, print comics, or indeed your very own comic in a bottle. It’s kind of the old fashioned version of CGC slabbing.
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018