I’ve been following this for quite some time and now it’s here. After the original novella, the box set album, the planned movie and the various live performances, we finally get the photo-manipulated adaptation of Alan Moore’s Unearthing by Mitch Jenkins.
Top Shelf Productions and Knockabout Comics are publishing three versions of the book.
A signed and numbered edition limited to 300 copies which can be preordered directly today as a Top Shelf website exclusive, and will actually fund the larger print run of the book.
The non-signed hardcover version will be available in comic stores in December and is limited to 1500 copies. Both these are 184 pages, double sized at 11.75” x 16.5”.
There will be a smaller softback version at 8.5” x 11.75” also available, with a flappy cover.
Which will get your money?
Ooh look, there’s Phil Hall shaking his head…
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017