Shunji Higuchi, a storyboard artist on Evangelion, has directed a live action film featuring the God Warriors from Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki‘s Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. It’s going to be screening at The Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo between now and October, and a trailer was screened on Japanese TV recently (via ANN).
The film was ‘developed’ by Hideaki Anno. I’m not sure what that means, specifically. Still, it’s a good looking bit of showing off and the full film is bound to draw in a lot of punters to the museum, and likely sell a lot of plastic toy God Warriors to them while they’re there.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014