I’m looking forward to the third Hangover 3 like a dose of shingles. Even worse, in fact, because I know pretty much for sure that it’s coming, and I even know roughly when.
The film’s production company, Legendary Films, have unveiled this silhouette of a wolf to promote the film, ahead of it even going into production.
The Wolfpack, see? As in the in-movie nickname for the guys at the centre of these films. And now they’re marketing the howling wolf angle without any apparent irony.
Expect the Hangover trilogy to conclude next May.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014