Why has Merlin run and run where Robin Hood, for example, did not? I don’t really feel any huge qualitative difference between the shows. Maybe it’s just dumb luck. Or perhaps I’d need to watch more than one and a half episodes of each. Any experts out there?
Here’s the promo for the imminent fifth series of Merlin. As I understand it, this is what the BBC are going to broadcast on Saturday evenings between the first and second stretches of the new Doctor Who series.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014