Issue 2 of the Abnett and Lanning kinda-Legion Of Superheroes comic Hypernaturals is out next week, but the first issue still appears to be selling and Boom! are going to a third print. Here’s the cover above, and a preview of issue 2 below.
The first print had a print run of 12,000, the second print was 3,000 and the third print 3,500, making a combined print run of a very respectable of 18,500.
[issuu width=420 height=323 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120730225247-2e2432551d524113b1ebce5de1587a90 name=hypernaturals_02_preview_2_ username=richjohnston tag=bleedingcool unit=px v=2]
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018