Issue 2 of the Abnett and Lanning kinda-Legion Of Superheroes comic Hypernaturals is out next week, but the first issue still appears to be selling and Boom! are going to a third print. Here’s the cover above, and a preview of issue 2 below.
The first print had a print run of 12,000, the second print was 3,000 and the third print 3,500, making a combined print run of a very respectable of 18,500.
[issuu width=420 height=323 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120730225247-2e2432551d524113b1ebce5de1587a90 name=hypernaturals_02_preview_2_ username=richjohnston tag=bleedingcool unit=px v=2]
- SOLO Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018