Issue 2 of the Abnett and Lanning kinda-Legion Of Superheroes comic Hypernaturals is out next week, but the first issue still appears to be selling and Boom! are going to a third print. Here’s the cover above, and a preview of issue 2 below.
The first print had a print run of 12,000, the second print was 3,000 and the third print 3,500, making a combined print run of a very respectable of 18,500.
[issuu width=420 height=323 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120730225247-2e2432551d524113b1ebce5de1587a90 name=hypernaturals_02_preview_2_ username=richjohnston tag=bleedingcool unit=px v=2]
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018