Issue 2 of the Abnett and Lanning kinda-Legion Of Superheroes comic Hypernaturals is out next week, but the first issue still appears to be selling and Boom! are going to a third print. Here’s the cover above, and a preview of issue 2 below.
The first print had a print run of 12,000, the second print was 3,000 and the third print 3,500, making a combined print run of a very respectable of 18,500.
[issuu width=420 height=323 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120730225247-2e2432551d524113b1ebce5de1587a90 name=hypernaturals_02_preview_2_ username=richjohnston tag=bleedingcool unit=px v=2]
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018