Fantagraphics Books have bought their domain name fantagraphics.com in 1995 and currently register it through Network Solutions. But the publisher of The Comics Journal, Love And Rockets, Hate, Naughty Bits and so many translations, archival comics and experimentations with the form seem to have forgotten to renew their it. The domain expires today and, thankfully, Network Solutions are keeping the web address pending a decision from Fantagraphics to renew it or not. But they’ll only do that for so long.
Come on Fantagraphics, get someone to log in and sort it all out.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018