Fantagraphics Books have bought their domain name fantagraphics.com in 1995 and currently register it through Network Solutions. But the publisher of The Comics Journal, Love And Rockets, Hate, Naughty Bits and so many translations, archival comics and experimentations with the form seem to have forgotten to renew their it. The domain expires today and, thankfully, Network Solutions are keeping the web address pending a decision from Fantagraphics to renew it or not. But they’ll only do that for so long.
Come on Fantagraphics, get someone to log in and sort it all out.
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2018 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018