Fantagraphics Books have bought their domain name fantagraphics.com in 1995 and currently register it through Network Solutions. But the publisher of The Comics Journal, Love And Rockets, Hate, Naughty Bits and so many translations, archival comics and experimentations with the form seem to have forgotten to renew their it. The domain expires today and, thankfully, Network Solutions are keeping the web address pending a decision from Fantagraphics to renew it or not. But they’ll only do that for so long.
Come on Fantagraphics, get someone to log in and sort it all out.
- Retailers Will Only Have to Return Covers for Fourth World Omnibus Returns - February 20, 2018
- Joe Bennett Working On the Hulk Comic – But Won’t Say Which Hulk - February 20, 2018
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018