Fantagraphics Books have bought their domain name fantagraphics.com in 1995 and currently register it through Network Solutions. But the publisher of The Comics Journal, Love And Rockets, Hate, Naughty Bits and so many translations, archival comics and experimentations with the form seem to have forgotten to renew their it. The domain expires today and, thankfully, Network Solutions are keeping the web address pending a decision from Fantagraphics to renew it or not. But they’ll only do that for so long.
Come on Fantagraphics, get someone to log in and sort it all out.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018