They’ve certainly made a bit of effort with the train stuff in Skyfall. And that cufflinks bit of business looks like a fun James Bond-y gag. That they’ve now revealed in the marketing. Of course.
The close up of Javier Bardem as the villain was so fleeting, I pulled a frame.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014