Not all of Thor 2: The Dark World is going to take place underground, or for that matter, in the dark.
During these five weeks, the film makers will:
be establishing a fictional village set in another realm, with yurts and village like dressing in the bowl. The sequence involves a battle between two kingdoms, ending in our comic book hero arriving to save the day.
Two kingdoms at war? Did Frankie Goes to Hollywood die in vain?
Thor 2 gets filming soon, and London’s going to be given a real work out. How much of the nine realms will they be able to find in my Capital City, I wonder?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014