Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
A Bleeding Cool reader writes “There are no websites that I can find that have all of Marvel’s October solicitations listed in one place, including the things they held off to announce at Comic Con.” Well, that sounds like a terrible thing. Here you go then…
In an interview with Dan DiDio and Jim Lee for ICV2, we started to get a feel for the seasons at DC Comics. A New 52 event in the autumn, and a non-New 52 exploitation in the spring. So Spring will give us Before Watchmen and Sandman Zero, and September gives us the New 52 launch, the Zero issues and now… a New 52 line-wide crossover.
You can never trust Scott Lobdell. Seriously, you can burn that on your forehead as a motto and never live to regret it.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
While I was sleeping I received a surfeit of e-mails pointing me to this extended Cloud Atlas promo, running almost six minutes but, proportionate to the number of narrative threads in the film, showing less of each than a typical trailer ever would.
What happened to The Joker after The Dark Knight, and before Rises? Though not even Selina Kyle knows quite where he was (gasp!) I know a man who does.
Here’s a surprise announcement from the set of Robert Rodriguez‘s action sequel Machete Kills. The director has announced, along with this brand new poster to confirm the news, that he has just finished filming scenes with Lady Gaga.
- Super Weird Heroes v2.4: We Never Sleep - August 15, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.3: Who Will Be The Man of Tomorrow? - August 13, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.2: The Zookeeper of Berlin - August 10, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.1: Gene Simmons, Steve Ditko, and Hand Gestures of Power - August 9, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 3: All Sorts of Subliminal Messages - July 26, 2018