Ahead of the James Bond short film thing that we’re expecting as part of the Olympics Opening Ceremony any minute, here are two new looks at the man himself.
First up, here’s a new promo image of Bond, and there’s a flag. If I were a patriot I’d probably shed a tear.
Thanks to Sony for that. And thanks to James Bond Brasil for these images of 007 on his back, all in the name of duty. Marketing duty.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014