This appears to be professionally shot B-roll from the set of Kimberly Peirce‘s new Carrie remake, showing Chloe Moretz in character, during a take. You’ll also see Gabriella Wilde as the new Sue Snell, and some of the other cast as they act out a bit of that high school bullying we all love so much.
Interesting that Steve Yedlin is shooting this. He also shot May and Brick, both of which share some of the basic elements of Carrie, not to mention the upcoming, and rather handsome looking Looper.
Thanks to BD for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014