Marvel Comics are bringing you all some new initials for the weekly comic lists. Flushed with the success of splashing AVX all over lists, helping retailers and customers alike identify the crossover issues, so Marvel will be doing the same to a bunch of upcoming titles.
So the Avengers VS X-Men: Fall Out titles will get the AXFO suffix, Ultimate Comics’ United We Stand will have UWS on the end, the Thor/Journey Into Mystery “Everything Burns” crossover will have BURNS added and all the Marvel NOW! relaunch will have NOW on the end.
I say, with all the fuss going on with a certain Kid A in X-Force and Wolverine & The X-Men of late, is there any chance we could get an Apocalypse NOW comic out of this?
- Where In The World Are Marvel’s May 2018 Solicits? - February 20, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Super Sons With #16 – And Where Is Supergirl? - February 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for May 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Eight of the Decade Covers for Action Comics #1000 – We’re Just Missing the ’80s - February 20, 2018
- DC Comics Solicits for May 2018: Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Cancelled, James Tynion IV Leaves Detective - February 20, 2018