In an interview with Dan DiDio and Jim Lee for ICV2, we started to get a feel for the seasons at DC Comics. A New 52 event in the autumn, and a non-New 52 exploitation in the spring. So Spring will give us Before Watchmen and Sandman Zero, and September gives us the New 52 launch, the Zero issues and now… a New 52 line-wide crossover.
We have a couple of plans. I’d love to be able to celebrate the anniversary of “The New 52” with something that feels so special and something that unifies the line thematically (maybe not story-wise). We’re leading to probably our first crossover event in the latter half of next year, but you’re going to see a better continuity developing through the line. Hopefully through the zeroes, we’ll bring some clarity to our characters. There might be some questions on how they came to be five years in “The New 52,” so to speak. What I’m hoping is everyone buys in to what we’re trying to do and it re-introduces people to some of the books they might have sampled, may have gotten away from, and they come back to see what’s happening with the zeroes. Because it’s not just about giving a snapshot or a snippet of what they are in the past, but also setting up stories for the future.
So what for Spring 2014? V 3 Vendetta?
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017