Along with Defenestrator (the power to throw people out of windows), Friendly Fire (the power to create fire but hit friends instead of foes), Sixpack (the power to get drunk and delusional), Shakes (the power to spasm), Jean de Baton-Baton (the power to be French), Dogwelder (the power to weld dogs to people with a blowtorch) and Flemgem (the power to spit gooey substances), Bueno Excellente fought evil with “the power of perversion” – basically he anally raped people.
It was a different age, it really was.
But Grant Morrison had some respect for the comic, and during the JLA One Million crossover, he gave Garth carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.
And now… well… it’s not quite Bueno. But it’s very very close… you’ll see in a month.
And yes, they’re all the Batmen Of The World. But still…
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018