Along with Defenestrator (the power to throw people out of windows), Friendly Fire (the power to create fire but hit friends instead of foes), Sixpack (the power to get drunk and delusional), Shakes (the power to spasm), Jean de Baton-Baton (the power to be French), Dogwelder (the power to weld dogs to people with a blowtorch) and Flemgem (the power to spit gooey substances), Bueno Excellente fought evil with “the power of perversion” – basically he anally raped people.
It was a different age, it really was.
But Grant Morrison had some respect for the comic, and during the JLA One Million crossover, he gave Garth carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.
And now… well… it’s not quite Bueno. But it’s very very close… you’ll see in a month.
And yes, they’re all the Batmen Of The World. But still…
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017
- Secret Empire #0 Tops Advance Reorders As Redneck Reaps The Whirlwind Of God Country - March 30, 2017
- Image Comics U-Turns On Retailer Exclusive Covers, Builds In Future Order Guarantees From Participating Comic Stores - March 30, 2017
- Gerard Way Addresses Doom Patrol Concerns. Or, At Least, He Will Tomorrow. - March 30, 2017
- Still Some Places On The Comic Book Inking Masterclass By Cam Smith At Orbital Comics In London Next Friday - March 30, 2017