Along with Defenestrator (the power to throw people out of windows), Friendly Fire (the power to create fire but hit friends instead of foes), Sixpack (the power to get drunk and delusional), Shakes (the power to spasm), Jean de Baton-Baton (the power to be French), Dogwelder (the power to weld dogs to people with a blowtorch) and Flemgem (the power to spit gooey substances), Bueno Excellente fought evil with “the power of perversion” – basically he anally raped people.
It was a different age, it really was.
But Grant Morrison had some respect for the comic, and during the JLA One Million crossover, he gave Garth carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.
And now… well… it’s not quite Bueno. But it’s very very close… you’ll see in a month.
And yes, they’re all the Batmen Of The World. But still…
- Nothing on the Super Sons #14 Cover Appears Inside the Comic (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- Everything You Knew About The Black Widow Was Wrong. Again. (Tales Of Suspense #103 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018
- Before The Bat Wedding – Tom King and Tony S Daniel Will Tell A Joker Story - March 21, 2018
- Shout Sheet for Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD – Simmons’ Greatest Fear is Realised? - March 21, 2018
- Thor #1 and Justice League #1 on Cover of Next Week’s Previews Catalogue - March 21, 2018