Along with Defenestrator (the power to throw people out of windows), Friendly Fire (the power to create fire but hit friends instead of foes), Sixpack (the power to get drunk and delusional), Shakes (the power to spasm), Jean de Baton-Baton (the power to be French), Dogwelder (the power to weld dogs to people with a blowtorch) and Flemgem (the power to spit gooey substances), Bueno Excellente fought evil with “the power of perversion” – basically he anally raped people.
It was a different age, it really was.
But Grant Morrison had some respect for the comic, and during the JLA One Million crossover, he gave Garth carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.
And now… well… it’s not quite Bueno. But it’s very very close… you’ll see in a month.
And yes, they’re all the Batmen Of The World. But still…
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017
- A First Review Of Marvel Legacy #1 In Two Tweets - September 25, 2017