Along with Defenestrator (the power to throw people out of windows), Friendly Fire (the power to create fire but hit friends instead of foes), Sixpack (the power to get drunk and delusional), Shakes (the power to spasm), Jean de Baton-Baton (the power to be French), Dogwelder (the power to weld dogs to people with a blowtorch) and Flemgem (the power to spit gooey substances), Bueno Excellente fought evil with “the power of perversion” – basically he anally raped people.
It was a different age, it really was.
But Grant Morrison had some respect for the comic, and during the JLA One Million crossover, he gave Garth carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.
And now… well… it’s not quite Bueno. But it’s very very close… you’ll see in a month.
And yes, they’re all the Batmen Of The World. But still…
- Where To Get Your Copy Of RESIST!, The Anti-Trump, Pro-Female Comic Published For The Inauguration - January 17, 2017
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017