Archer & Armstrong #1, out in a couple of weeks on August 8th, has already burnt through its 26,000 strong print run and is going to second print – making this Valiant’s first sell out of the overprint of a title before the comic actually goes on sale. A second print will be solicited next week to retailers with a new cover by Clayton Henry.
Also, their third printing of X-O Manowar #1 has sold out and they’ll get a fourth print next month. That makes 50,000 sales for the comic so far…
Here are the new two covers to each new printing. Oh and yes, Patrick Zircher and Justin Jordan are launching a new Valiant book, Shadow Man.
- “What if Arya Stark Had a Witchblade?” New Medieval Spawn/Witchblade to be an AR Comic - February 21, 2018
- Todd McFarlane to Publish Spawn Kills Everyone 2 - February 21, 2018
- Rob Liefeld’s Bloodstrike Brutalists Announced at Image Expo 2018 - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics to Publish Netflix Comics’ The Magic Order from Mark Millar and Olivier Coipel - February 21, 2018
- Notes From A Keynote Speech at Image Expo 2018 – Eric Stephenson is Talking - February 21, 2018