Archer & Armstrong #1, out in a couple of weeks on August 8th, has already burnt through its 26,000 strong print run and is going to second print – making this Valiant’s first sell out of the overprint of a title before the comic actually goes on sale. A second print will be solicited next week to retailers with a new cover by Clayton Henry.
Also, their third printing of X-O Manowar #1 has sold out and they’ll get a fourth print next month. That makes 50,000 sales for the comic so far…
Here are the new two covers to each new printing. Oh and yes, Patrick Zircher and Justin Jordan are launching a new Valiant book, Shadow Man.
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018