While I was sleeping I received a surfeit of e-mails pointing me to this extended Cloud Atlas promo, running almost six minutes but, proportionate to the number of narrative threads in the film, showing less of each than a typical trailer ever would.
Shouldn’t sleep, I know, but here it is now.
This could be a bit of a dazzler, so fingers crossed. We’ll try to ignore the nose-bloodying voice over for now, because it’s a trailer, and they’re given to that kind of thumping.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014