Here are a bunch of post-solicitation creative changes for Marvel and DC. Hmm, DC seem to be picking up quite a few traditionally-Marvel creators as they continue to build up that three month buffer between completed comics and published comics…
Birds Of Prey #12 now features art by Cliff Richards, not Travel Foreman and Jeffrey Huet.
Nightwing #12 now features art by Andres Guinaldo & Mark Irwin, not Eddy Barrows & “Various”.
Red Hood And The Outlaws #12 now features art by Pascual Ferry, not Kenneth Rocafort.
The Dark Tower: Gunslinger — Man In Black #4 is written by Peter David and Robin Furth, not only Peter David as was solicited
Untold Tales Of Punisher MAX #4 is penciled by Fernando Blanco, not Nic Klein.
Avenging Spider-Man #11 will be penciled by Steve Dillon, not Stefano Caselli.
Wolverine And The X-Men #16 will be penciled by Chris Bachalo, not Jorge Molina.
- David Ziggy Greene, Signing & Talking for Scene & Heard at Orbital Comics Tomorrow - May 25, 2018
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018