Here are a bunch of post-solicitation creative changes for Marvel and DC. Hmm, DC seem to be picking up quite a few traditionally-Marvel creators as they continue to build up that three month buffer between completed comics and published comics…
Birds Of Prey #12 now features art by Cliff Richards, not Travel Foreman and Jeffrey Huet.
Nightwing #12 now features art by Andres Guinaldo & Mark Irwin, not Eddy Barrows & “Various”.
Red Hood And The Outlaws #12 now features art by Pascual Ferry, not Kenneth Rocafort.
The Dark Tower: Gunslinger — Man In Black #4 is written by Peter David and Robin Furth, not only Peter David as was solicited
Untold Tales Of Punisher MAX #4 is penciled by Fernando Blanco, not Nic Klein.
Avenging Spider-Man #11 will be penciled by Steve Dillon, not Stefano Caselli.
Wolverine And The X-Men #16 will be penciled by Chris Bachalo, not Jorge Molina.
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018