If you don’t know David Mitchell‘s original novel you might have a hard time seeing how this wild variety of imagery could possibly belong in one movie. The secret is simple: this film doesn’t have one straight forward narrative, but a series of interlocking stories that influence one another across great expanses of time and space.
The first two images here were published earlier today by EW, and they’ve since unveiled the curious little slideshow device you’ll find at the bottom of the post. Have a fiddle and see what you can see. I wouldn’t be surprised if they top it up with new images over time, either.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014