The good burghers of Blu-ray have pointed out a pre-order for ET The Extraterrestrial in a limited edition version, all wrapped up in what might be the most absurd packaging for a movie disc yet released.
Here it is, in action.
ET was, I believe, some kind of environmentalist. He at least became an ambassador for the green movement. But that, I suppose, was yesterday. Maybe he could join together with The Lorax and start a burger chain or something.
That plastic spaceship toy with a movie inside will cost you almost $140 from Amazon in the US, where it’s apparently an exclusive.
Also: really crappy for the Blu-ray library shelves. I’d certainly be sticking with the normal packaging.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014