Little Bleeder Doc Hurt writes with the accompanied shots from Batman Inc #3, to be held at comic stores tomorrow for a month due to concerns regarding sensitivity. The second image below is likely to be more of a spoiler. He writes;
Batman INC got delayed over sensitivity issues. Most retailers got the book today and some are still going to sell it, so I had a glance at it. I don’t think it is as bad as people say. The book has NO connections to a shooter, terrorist, or theatre scene at all. The book just explains how Leviathan overtook Gotham and other smaller countries through ‘revolutionary’ methods. We see a teacher pull a gun on a class full of students, and at the end of the book, we see an executioner readying to hang Bruce Wayne, with a hanged child in the foreground in a school girl uniform. It is possible that it’s actually the little person from earlier in the book, but I wasn’t clear on it.
Gruesome images, but they didn’t make me think of that shithead murderer.
Keep Calm and Batman
I know what Doc Hurt means but I can understand especially the “Kill Your Boyfriend” look of the first image, and the court scene especially in relation to Batman may be more sensitive than otherwise.
- Thor #1 and Justice League #1 on Cover of Next Week’s Previews Catalogue - March 21, 2018
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018