Bradley Rust Gray, the director of The Exploding Girl, has finally delivered his latest picture, the long-time coming Jack & Diane. It might spoil the surprise to tell you which genre it belongs in. I’ll let the trailer lead you there by the hand. And do keep an eye out for the animation by The Brothers Quay.
Actually, it’s still not clear which genre we’re looking at. Is this really the ‘werewolf film’ everybody has been calling it? Doesn’t look so to me. I look forward to seeing the whole film and working out what it actually is.
The stars of Jack & Diane are Riley Keough, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley, and Juno Temple, the daughter of Julien Temple, the Sex Pistol’s filmmaker laureate. There’s also a key role for Kylie Minogue. This picture seems to have as much pop music clture in its blood as it does lycanthropy.
See the trailer in HD at Apple.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014