Once upon a time, I read and wrote something about a mysterious JJ Abrams project called Collider. At that time, nothing was really known about it, except that Abrams was in someway involved, likely as a producer, and that it would be some kind of sci-fi feature film.
Now, at least, we know who had the original idea, who is turning that idea into a screenplay and who is going to direct the movie that this idea was in aid of in the first place.
But, of course, we still don’t know what the idea is.
Thankfully, the talent named by Deadline are interesting in their own right.
Mark Protosevich is scripting the film, and Edgar Wright is set to direct. The initial concept came from Wright in the first place.
Where this will fit into Wright’s schedule, I wouldn’t want to guess. He has The World’s End set to roll in just a month or so, Ant Man somewhere on the docket, The Night Stalker brewing at Disney and Baby Driver long-since set up at Universal.
Something’s got to give?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014