You bump into all sorts of people at parties at San Diego Comic Con. They tell you all sorts of nonsense. But then, if you’re me, you note it down and then go and find out if the person knows what they are talking about.
Well this one seems to. They certainly have very good connections in this regard.
The Superman Returns film was criticised by fans for its lack of action scenes, fights, feats of super strength and the like.
No one doubted that Zack Snyder would reverse that. But I have been told details of one specific scene in particular, in which Superman breaks apart a building and uses the building itself as a weapon in some kind of ‘super martial art’ fashion. “Girders as throwing stars” was the specific example I was given.
Is it time for Superman to be cool again?
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017