You bump into all sorts of people at parties at San Diego Comic Con. They tell you all sorts of nonsense. But then, if you’re me, you note it down and then go and find out if the person knows what they are talking about.
Well this one seems to. They certainly have very good connections in this regard.
The Superman Returns film was criticised by fans for its lack of action scenes, fights, feats of super strength and the like.
No one doubted that Zack Snyder would reverse that. But I have been told details of one specific scene in particular, in which Superman breaks apart a building and uses the building itself as a weapon in some kind of ‘super martial art’ fashion. “Girders as throwing stars” was the specific example I was given.
Is it time for Superman to be cool again?
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017