You bump into all sorts of people at parties at San Diego Comic Con. They tell you all sorts of nonsense. But then, if you’re me, you note it down and then go and find out if the person knows what they are talking about.
Well this one seems to. They certainly have very good connections in this regard.
The Superman Returns film was criticised by fans for its lack of action scenes, fights, feats of super strength and the like.
No one doubted that Zack Snyder would reverse that. But I have been told details of one specific scene in particular, in which Superman breaks apart a building and uses the building itself as a weapon in some kind of ‘super martial art’ fashion. “Girders as throwing stars” was the specific example I was given.
Is it time for Superman to be cool again?
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017
- Venom #6 1:1000 McFarlane Variant On Sale For $2499 (UPDATE) - March 27, 2017
- Gemini – The Trump-Punching Comics Publisher With A Former CEO In Jail, Charged With Theft And Fraud - March 27, 2017
- Archie Comics Trademarks “Bethead” And “Bughead”, For Betty/Jughead Romance - March 27, 2017
- Reginald Hudlin Blames DC Comics For Milestone 2.0 Delay - March 27, 2017