You bump into all sorts of people at parties at San Diego Comic Con. They tell you all sorts of nonsense. But then, if you’re me, you note it down and then go and find out if the person knows what they are talking about.
Well this one seems to. They certainly have very good connections in this regard.
The Superman Returns film was criticised by fans for its lack of action scenes, fights, feats of super strength and the like.
No one doubted that Zack Snyder would reverse that. But I have been told details of one specific scene in particular, in which Superman breaks apart a building and uses the building itself as a weapon in some kind of ‘super martial art’ fashion. “Girders as throwing stars” was the specific example I was given.
Is it time for Superman to be cool again?
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018