Launching in November at Thought Bubble in Leeds, is the new Thought Bubble Anthology volume. And it will feature, with the approval of John Wagner and 2000AD, a crossover with Elephantmen and Strontium Dog by Richard Starkings and Boo Cook. I saw Richard at San Diego Comic Con, he enticed me over with this image and I asked if I could run it. I think you can surmise his answer.
Starkings and Cook will be signing at Travelling Man in Leeds this Saturday with advance copies of the fifth Elephantmen hardcover, and then Starkings will be with Doug Braithwaite at Travelling Man in Newcastle the Saturday after that. Why not ask them more about it?
(Last Updated July 18, 2012 12:05 pm )
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017