Launching in November at Thought Bubble in Leeds, is the new Thought Bubble Anthology volume. And it will feature, with the approval of John Wagner and 2000AD, a crossover with Elephantmen and Strontium Dog by Richard Starkings and Boo Cook. I saw Richard at San Diego Comic Con, he enticed me over with this image and I asked if I could run it. I think you can surmise his answer.
Starkings and Cook will be signing at Travelling Man in Leeds this Saturday with advance copies of the fifth Elephantmen hardcover, and then Starkings will be with Doug Braithwaite at Travelling Man in Newcastle the Saturday after that. Why not ask them more about it?
- A Few DC Covers For April, From Jamie McKelvie To Sienkiewicz To Conner To Cho - March 22, 2017
- Garth Ennis And Donny Cates Find New Homes For Comics In AfterShock’s Solicits For June 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Alex Ross’ Mighty Mouse Tops Dynamite’s June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Rocky & Bullwinkle Get A New Comic From American Mythology In June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Nothing On The Cover Or Description For Invincible Iron Man #5 Happens In The Comic - March 22, 2017