Launching in November at Thought Bubble in Leeds, is the new Thought Bubble Anthology volume. And it will feature, with the approval of John Wagner and 2000AD, a crossover with Elephantmen and Strontium Dog by Richard Starkings and Boo Cook. I saw Richard at San Diego Comic Con, he enticed me over with this image and I asked if I could run it. I think you can surmise his answer.
Starkings and Cook will be signing at Travelling Man in Leeds this Saturday with advance copies of the fifth Elephantmen hardcover, and then Starkings will be with Doug Braithwaite at Travelling Man in Newcastle the Saturday after that. Why not ask them more about it?
(Last Updated July 18, 2012 12:05 pm )
- Three Marvel Characters Return To Secret Empire #5 – This Is A Big Bad Spoiler About Just One Of Them - June 27, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And It’s Batman Season For Elmer Fudd – A Comic Show - June 27, 2017
- Tom King Teases Two Pages Of Mister Miracle #1 - June 27, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Tears Through First Printing, Goes To Second - June 27, 2017
- Washington DC’s Awesome Con 2017: A Con Continually On The Verge Of Something Big - June 27, 2017