This year’s Twilight is The Walking Dead. Or maybe Game of Thrones. By which I mean, this week’ Comic-Con panel for Paranorman was spoiled because it was bloated with folks cramming Hall H just to stick around for the Dead and Thrones panels that followed.
Personally, I was more keen to see the Paranorman presentation, or at least as keen, but I wasn’t able to get in.
Here’s the footage reel that was played in Hall H. I’ve finally got to see it – small, by myself, in a hotel room devoid of atmosphere. And this is where I make the joke that at least I’ve still got Anna Kendrick here to drill afterwards, but I can’t quite make the wording work.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014