Look at that happy man. It’s almost as if he understands. That was taken at the beginning of San Diego, when a fresh faced Englishman had just landed, still wearing a rather irritating patriotic T-shirt, and bears no resemblance to the current, haggard shell of a man tapping away trying to kickstart his synapses into remembering what happened at Comic Con. Thankfully, you’ve done it for me, by looking at the statistics for the website for the week.
I’m currently staying in Los Angeles for a couple of post-con days (get in touch if you want to meet up), and giving me a half way house between San Diego Comic Con and home. Missing my family but loving my friends. And reflecting back on a Comic Con that seemed to last a month, it was so full of excellence.
So what exactly were you reading? And why?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
And Ten You May Prefer
Thanks to Pinguino, Grace Randolph, Raymond Brown, Kate Kotler, Peter S Svensson, Jen Aprahamian, Louis Falcetti, Keysha Couzens, Will Romine, Skip Harvey, Shawn Schillberg, Joe Salas, Joe Orlando, Joseph Stone, Mark Bourne, Alex Wilson, Chris Thompson, Dean Butters, Keysha Couzens, Al Tremaine and Jesse James for making an unforgettable Comic Con. Same again next year.
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017