Look at that happy man. It’s almost as if he understands. That was taken at the beginning of San Diego, when a fresh faced Englishman had just landed, still wearing a rather irritating patriotic T-shirt, and bears no resemblance to the current, haggard shell of a man tapping away trying to kickstart his synapses into remembering what happened at Comic Con. Thankfully, you’ve done it for me, by looking at the statistics for the website for the week.
I’m currently staying in Los Angeles for a couple of post-con days (get in touch if you want to meet up), and giving me a half way house between San Diego Comic Con and home. Missing my family but loving my friends. And reflecting back on a Comic Con that seemed to last a month, it was so full of excellence.
So what exactly were you reading? And why?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
And Ten You May Prefer
Thanks to Pinguino, Grace Randolph, Raymond Brown, Kate Kotler, Peter S Svensson, Jen Aprahamian, Louis Falcetti, Keysha Couzens, Will Romine, Skip Harvey, Shawn Schillberg, Joe Salas, Joe Orlando, Joseph Stone, Mark Bourne, Alex Wilson, Chris Thompson, Dean Butters, Keysha Couzens, Al Tremaine and Jesse James for making an unforgettable Comic Con. Same again next year.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017