After a year on Detective Comics, there was speculation that Tony S Daniel was looking to move on, up and out of DC. A two issue stint had been announced on Justice League Of America but his future seemed uncertain to some…
Nothing can be further from the truth it seems. Or at least it seems now. This morning, while attending the San Diego Comic Con, Tony Daniel signed an extension of his contract with DC Comics. So the question can be asked… What will Tony be writing and/or drawing in 2013? All we know is that it will be for DC Comics.
- Marvel To Republish King, Walta And Bellaire’s The Vision As Two-Issue “Director’s Cuts” - February 22, 2017
- All The Funko Universe Comics Covers We Can Find For May 2017 - February 22, 2017
- Warning! Amazing Spider-Man #24… Doesn’t Have Much Amazing Spider-Man In It (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- FULL Image Comics Solicits For May 2017 – Launching Regression, Youngblood, Eternal Empire, Paklis, Samaritan, 25c Saga, And More Grrl Scouts, Renato Jones And The Dying And The Dead - February 22, 2017
- Image Publishes $125 Blind Box For 25th Anniversary – Including The Only Collection Of The Walking Dead’s Here’s Negan #1 - February 22, 2017