After a year on Detective Comics, there was speculation that Tony S Daniel was looking to move on, up and out of DC. A two issue stint had been announced on Justice League Of America but his future seemed uncertain to some…
Nothing can be further from the truth it seems. Or at least it seems now. This morning, while attending the San Diego Comic Con, Tony Daniel signed an extension of his contract with DC Comics. So the question can be asked… What will Tony be writing and/or drawing in 2013? All we know is that it will be for DC Comics.
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017
- Titan Comics’ Under Gets A Preview – And A James Stokoe’s B&W Cover - September 26, 2017
- Preview: The Spirit Of Will Eisner Newspaper From Sean Phillips, Jonathan Ross, Bryan Hitch, Seth, Ed Brubaker And More - September 26, 2017
- What Has Happened To Janet Van Dyne In Marvel Legacy? (UPDATE) - September 26, 2017
- From Fishboy To The Invisibles – John Stokes Talks About A Life in Comics At Gosh Next Friday - September 26, 2017