After a year on Detective Comics, there was speculation that Tony S Daniel was looking to move on, up and out of DC. A two issue stint had been announced on Justice League Of America but his future seemed uncertain to some…
Nothing can be further from the truth it seems. Or at least it seems now. This morning, while attending the San Diego Comic Con, Tony Daniel signed an extension of his contract with DC Comics. So the question can be asked… What will Tony be writing and/or drawing in 2013? All we know is that it will be for DC Comics.
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017