After a year on Detective Comics, there was speculation that Tony S Daniel was looking to move on, up and out of DC. A two issue stint had been announced on Justice League Of America but his future seemed uncertain to some…
Nothing can be further from the truth it seems. Or at least it seems now. This morning, while attending the San Diego Comic Con, Tony Daniel signed an extension of his contract with DC Comics. So the question can be asked… What will Tony be writing and/or drawing in 2013? All we know is that it will be for DC Comics.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017