Karl Urban promised that a Star Trek sequel video of some kind would hit YouTube during comic-con. He wasn’t lying, but he was being a touch deceitful. Luckily, the whole thing is so bizarre I can’t help but find it funny.
Here’s his video.
I hope you stayed to the end to see the bit that actually is Star Trek-y.
Karl Urban: viral marketing mischief maker.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014