Discussing the upcoming episode that will see the Ponds leave the series, Steven Moffat has said that he hasn’t finally, totally closed the book on the characters. Asked if he has written the big full stop moment, Moffat offered:
Of course I haven’t. There’s always something else.
Though, within seconds, he was dropping big hints that the characters are going to be killed off in their final episode later this year.
Remember how we saw, say, Billie Piper’s Rose in Let’s Kill Hitler? It’s those things he’s talking about, most likely. Or more Who stories not on TV. Or whatever else his imagination offers up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014