Artists Alley is always a true highlight of any con, but this year at San Diego, sponsored by deviantART, they were joined by some of the Image Comics founders, Whilce Portacio, Erik Larsen and Rob Liefeld. The latter of whom found it quite the revelation. Enjoy!
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1? - July 16, 2018
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker? - July 16, 2018
- Old Man Logan to Wrap With November’s 50th Issue? - July 16, 2018
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018