It’s not entirely clear what’s going on here but it involves a lot of people in mid air, waving and scrabbling about a little. Once it has been filmed from the requisite number of angles for the requisite number of takes, this footage will apparently be taken away and cut into some kind of action scene in Iron Man 3.
Eventually, then, we’ll know what this is all about.
Abstract stuff, from that distance.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014