Joshua Stone reports from the Top Shelf panel:
At the Top Shelf panel, Eddie Campbell announced that From Hell Companion from he and Alan Moore is ready to go and will be released in March 2013. Campbell describes is as From Hell from another angle. He said it is 288 pages long and will be structured around selections from Alan’s script and will have quotes from Alan and new and previously unreleased art from Campbell, as well as essays from Campbell. At the end of the panel, Campbell added that much of the book will surround the creation of From Hell and the back and forth that took place between he and Moore.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017