Joshua Stone reports from the Top Shelf panel:
At the Top Shelf panel, Eddie Campbell announced that From Hell Companion from he and Alan Moore is ready to go and will be released in March 2013. Campbell describes is as From Hell from another angle. He said it is 288 pages long and will be structured around selections from Alan’s script and will have quotes from Alan and new and previously unreleased art from Campbell, as well as essays from Campbell. At the end of the panel, Campbell added that much of the book will surround the creation of From Hell and the back and forth that took place between he and Moore.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018