Joshua Stone reports from the Top Shelf panel:
At the Top Shelf panel, Eddie Campbell announced that From Hell Companion from he and Alan Moore is ready to go and will be released in March 2013. Campbell describes is as From Hell from another angle. He said it is 288 pages long and will be structured around selections from Alan’s script and will have quotes from Alan and new and previously unreleased art from Campbell, as well as essays from Campbell. At the end of the panel, Campbell added that much of the book will surround the creation of From Hell and the back and forth that took place between he and Moore.
- Stan Lee Abduction, Abuse, Theft of $5,000,000 Assets, Scripted Video Threats Alleged In Court Application - July 8, 2018
- Fired Political Cartoonist Rob Rogers Keeps Cartooning About Trump, Now on Patreon - June 19, 2018
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018
- Do Over: Multi-Million Dollar Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Back on the Auction Block Due to Technical Glitch - June 12, 2018
- [UPDATE, Sale Not Final] Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,007,500 at Comic Connect - June 11, 2018