Joshua Stone reports from the Top Shelf panel:
At the Top Shelf panel, Eddie Campbell announced that From Hell Companion from he and Alan Moore is ready to go and will be released in March 2013. Campbell describes is as From Hell from another angle. He said it is 288 pages long and will be structured around selections from Alan’s script and will have quotes from Alan and new and previously unreleased art from Campbell, as well as essays from Campbell. At the end of the panel, Campbell added that much of the book will surround the creation of From Hell and the back and forth that took place between he and Moore.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016