Joshua Stone reports from the Top Shelf panel:
At the Top Shelf panel, Eddie Campbell announced that From Hell Companion from he and Alan Moore is ready to go and will be released in March 2013. Campbell describes is as From Hell from another angle. He said it is 288 pages long and will be structured around selections from Alan’s script and will have quotes from Alan and new and previously unreleased art from Campbell, as well as essays from Campbell. At the end of the panel, Campbell added that much of the book will surround the creation of From Hell and the back and forth that took place between he and Moore.
- Warner Bros Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 24, 2018
- Deadpool 2: New Cable, Domino, and Deadpool Posters from Cinemacon - April 23, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018